1. administrator – Tecoled Ltd. means Intertrade House, Newbury Industrial Estate, Mallow, the Co. Cork, Ireland, the registration number of the CRO Reg company. Yeah. 481591, number VAT: IE 9739629 B, which provided services with electronic means and he is storing and an access to the information is getting the User in devices.
2. Cookies – is denoting computer data, in particular little text files, saved and stored on devices via which the User is using websites of the service centre.
3. Cookies of the Administrator – a road is indicating Cookies placed by the Administrator, associated with the service delivery electronic by the Administrator via the Service.
4. Cookies Outside – is indicating Cookies placed by partners of the Administrator, via a website of the service centre.
5. service – is denoting a website, under which the Administrator runs online services, www.tecoled.pl acting in domain.
6. device – is marking electronic devices behind the agency which the User is getting access to websites of the service centre.
7. user – a subject is denoting, for which in accordance with the rules and provided services can be provisions of the law with electronic means or with which perhaps to be included the service delivery agreement with electronic means.
Kinds used Cookies:
1. are applied by the Cookies Administrator safe for setting the User up. In particular possible getting isn’t this road oneself to Devices of Users of viruses or other unwanted software or malicious providing software. These files let every User identify the software used by the User and adapt the Service individually. They usually contain Cookies the domain name from which they come, the time of storing them on the Device and the assigned value.
2. the administrator is exploiting two types of files cookies:
a. Cookies session: they are being stored on setting the User up and stay there to the moment of the shut up of the given viewer. Written information then permanently is being removed from the memory of the Device. Mechanism cookies session doesn’t let for taking any personal details or no classified information from setting the User up.
b. Cookies long-lasting: they are being stored on setting the User up and stay there to the moment of deleting them. The shut up of the given viewer or excluding the Device don’t cause their removing from the Device the User. Mechanism cookies long-lasting doesn’t let for taking any personal details or no classified information from setting the User up.
3. The user is able to limit or to turn the access of files off cookies to one’s Device. In case of using this option using the Service will be possible, apart from functions, which by one’s nature require files cookies.
Cells in which they are being used Cookies:
1. the administrator is using Cookies own in the destination of the correct configuration of the service, in particular to:
a. of adapting contents of websites of the service centre to preferential treatment of the User and the optimization of using websites of the service centre
b. diagnoses of setting the User of the Service up and his location and of appropriately showing website, adapted for his individual needs
c. of remembering placing chosen by the User and of the personalization of the user interface, the tongue e.g. in the scope chosen or the region from which the User comes,
d. of memorizing the story of visited pages in the service centre to the purpose of the recommendation of contents
e. font size, appearance of a website etc.
2. the administrator is using Cookies own in the destination of accrediting the user in the service and providing the user for the session in the service, in particular to:
a. of holding of the session of the User the service centre (after log on), which the User must not on every subpage of the Service again enter the login name and the password thanks to
b. of correct configuration of chosen functions of the Service, enabling the verification of the authenticity of the session of the browser in particular.
c. of the optimization and increasing the productivity of supplied services by the Administrator.
3. the administrator is using Cookies own in the destination of the completion of the processes essential for the full functionality of websites, in particular to:
a. of adapting contents of websites of the service centre to preferential treatment of the User and the optimization of using websites of the service centre. In particular these files allow to recognize basic parameters of setting the User up and appropriately to show website, adapted for his individual needs,
b. of correct service of the partner program, enabling the verification of sources of redirections of Users in particular to websites of the service centre.
4. the administrator is using Cookies own in the destination of remembering the location of the user, in particular functions to the correct configuration chosen of the Service, enabling into adapting delivered information to the User including his localization.
5. the administrator is using Cookies own in the destination of analyses and examinations and the audit of ratings, and in particular for creating anonymous statistics which are helping to understand, in what way Users of the Service are using websites of the service centre what improving their structure and contents enable.
Possibilities of determining storage conditions or gaining access by Cookies:
1. The user can independently and at all times change placing Cookies concerning files, determining the aptness of storing them and gaining access by Cookies files to set the User up. Changes of placing which are being talked about in the previous sentence, User can make with placing the web browser or with the configuration the favour.
Of placing the ones can be changed in particular this way in order to block the automatic service of files cookies in placing the web browser be to announce their every Cookies placing on setting the user up.
2. specific information about the possibility and manners of the service of files cookies are available in placing the software (of web browser).